Mortgage Loan Questions and Answers from Jessica McClure
What information will I need to get started?
- Past two (2) years W-2 statements
- Pay Stubs for the past (30) thirty days
- Three most recent monthly bank statements
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Photocopies of any stocks or certificates of deposit
- Copy of the purchase and sale agreement
- If you are currently renting….either 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord
- A fully executed divorce decree if applicable
- To refinance...a copy of the deed, and most recent tax bill
- A letter of explanation for any known credit problems
Are you self-employed, paid on commission, or make your living through rental real estate?
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns - including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Please contact me for a free, no-obligation consultation.